Saturday, March 1, 2008

Beth's scrapbook pages

As some of you know I am really enjoying scrapbooking! I would like to share four of my favorite scrapbook pages that I have made. -Beth
--

One of the pages of a very special nephew!


This is a page of pictures from Labor Day weekend when Randy and Joy and Quil came to see us. Two friends of Tim's and Bren's were also here.


The next two go together (side-by-side). These pages have the words of CHERISH THE MOMENT (a neat song by Ron Hamilton) hand written on the background. There are family pictures from May '04, Nov. '05, Dec. '06, and Nov. '07. These pages were really fun to do. (Joy gave me these backgrounds and some others for Christmas.)

2 comments:

Martha C said...

These pages are great!

StacieH said...

What beautiful Scrapbook pages. These will certainly be a treasure for years to come :)