Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School is in session!


It's that time of year again! This year we have Jeffrey in 12th grade, Beth in 10th grade, Jason in 9th grade, and Emily in 5th grade. I pray that this will be a very productive year in all that we learn in school, in character training, and in preparation for the future. We certainly need God's help and wisdom to be students of the Word, as well as our school subjects. We are thankful for the opportunity and privilege of schooling at home yet another year!

2 comments:

lauralavon said...

I always enjoy seeing the latest happenings for your family. Jelly making is something I want to do with my girls--we haven't done that together yet. (You're an inspiration!)
Hope your school year goes well!

StacieH said...

Thanks Janet for your kind words...it has been a rough couple of weeks :( But God is good that I know for sure. Yeah you started school too...Praise God for NEW mercy every morning....I would like to be on your recipe blog, but it said I wasn't invited....all your great dishes make me hungry :) luvyou! stacie