Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just to show you what Johnstown folk are like!

   The post below this was taken from what came out in our Johnstown Breeze (newspaper) on Thursday.  Today I was in Loveland at Wal-mart, asking a question in the pharmacy department. As soon as I turned around to go find the item for which I had received directions, a lady who was standing there said to me, "Are you the lady who was in the Johnstown Breeze this week?"
   "Yes, I am," I answered.
   "Well, I want to tell you congratulations and happy anniversary," she said.
   Of course I asked her her name, which she gave me and said she lives in Johnstown and reads the Breeze.
   This was an "upper" for me.  I couldn't quit feeling blessed and special that the lady had taken the time to speak to me.  Beth told me the lady must have a personality like mine, "because you would do the same thing, Mother."

No comments: