Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why are there book reviews on our family blog?

When I was flying to Indiana in September 2010, I had an interesting seatmate who was heading to a Christian Writers' Conference in Indianopolis. He shared with me about the books he reads and reviews from Thomas Nelson Publishers. I decided to try it. I went to http://booksneeze.com to sign up.
In 2011, I also signed up with http://www.waterbrookmultnomah.com/bloggingforbooks .
Since it is a departure from our usual family happenings posts, I thought I should explain that you will see book reviews from time to time!

Janet

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you, Beth, for your nice comment on our Uruguay trip part 1. Elijah fell and mashed his ear against a table and split it open. We are glad that Jesus is helping it heal very nicely! Thank you for your prayers for us!

We are praying for your Mother and y'all as well!

We got to watch the GBS Christmas program the other night. I heard that you have a brother at GBS this year. Was he in the program? If so, did he act, or was he in the choir or band?

Christmas blessings!
~Heather~