Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jeffrey's senior pictures--taken Easter weekend in Colorado Springs













Jeffrey is graduating with CHESS (Colorado Heritage Education School System), our private school umbrella for our homeschool (Country Acres Christian Academy) on May 13, 7 pm at the United Methodist Church in Greeley. On Friday, May 14, we will be having an open house celebration for Jeffrey from 6-9 pm at our home in Johnstown.

From the back of Jeffrey's graduation announcement:

To Mother and Daddy: Thank you for loving me and loving God. Your consistent, godly lives taught me how to love the Lord, and I believe that was the most effective part of my upbringing. Thank you for loving God, and living your lives completely for Him. Mother, thank you for paying attention to my textbook work; for making sure I understood it. Daddy, thank you for the practical instruction in areas like working on the car, building a shed, painting, plumbing, gardening, and many other things.
To Randy, Tim, Beth, Jason, and Emily: Thank you for being my loving siblings. Thank you each one for what you have taught me!
Most of all though, God is worthy of my praise! If He had not blessed me and personally worked in my heart and life, I would not be here. I thank Him for redeeming my life, and saving me from sin. He is my Hope.
My future plans… I am currently working at Johnstown ACE Hardware, learning more than I ever imagined. I plan to start an online course from God’s Bible School in Cincinnati, OH in August, working toward an Associates degree. I am most interested in a life work in missions.

- Jeff Albertson


No comments: