Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hymn Sings

I know everybody must think we quit doing anything interesting or fun because I have not been blogging much recently.  This is not true.  We have been busy and having a good time in the Lord, just not much that is photo worthy.  If I have pictures to put in, it saves me writing 1000 words per picture...  So here is a picture of something we have done twice lately--gone to a Hymn Sing at Reformation Baptist Church where some of our good friends attend church.
This is a picture stitched together from two pictures.  This was the February Hymn Sing, which was not as crowded out as the January Hymn Sing.  Rowen caught me texting one of our kids during this song.  I was recovering from a cold that affected my voice, so I had to take breaks from actually singing part of the one- hour singing time.  We have really enjoyed going to these Hymn Sings.  

No comments: